Friday, June 3, 2011

Erin

This is my good friend Erin. She has to be one of the funniest people I know.

I got a new lens and needed to practice with it and so Erin came out to play with me. After a late morning breakfast ... off we went.




We started in the alleys of Corvallis and when the weather wouldn't cooperate,,, we looked elsewhere.


We were driving and found a train depot with a couple cars that weren't going anywhere......




I loved these shots... (again in the rain)



After the train,, we moved to the cemetery.. Now that was fun! I was waiting to see bodies walking to me to try and eat me.. (too many scary movies for me as a kid)




I think this was both Erin's and my favorite of all the pictures I took.

Thank you Erin for coming out in the rain to play with me. It was my pleasure!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment