Sunday, October 30, 2011

Adam and Rachel


Adam and Rachel



Yesterday Wally and I drove up to Klickitat, Washington.  We went to take engagement pictures (I actually took these pictures and Wally was my assistant) for Adam and Rachel. 



 Adam is Wally's cousin..  Rachel is his beautiful bride to be..



Love this one!!



 Playing around waiting for the photographer to tell them what to do... I actually was just watching for something like this!!!  :)





I actually loved this little falling down house that Rachel found! I love love love the window and we tried a few different things here.




 Love


I love all of these photos! They all turned out just how I wanted them to!!


I love the colors of this place.. The fall colors are everywhere we looked!!!


Thank you Rachel and Adam for letting Wally and I share in this day.. We both had a great time and so much fun taking pictures. We will see you again soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment