Tuesday, May 22, 2012



Mindy...



I seem to travel where ever my photography takes me. I have met some truly amazing people. This is my friend Mindy. She lives in Washington.. actually very close to my daughter. 





This one,, I couldn't resist.. Photographers will do just about anything, climb, crawl, or scale a wall to get a shot.. (Wally keeps threatening to tie a rope around my waist.. if that tells you anything)






I went up to have breakfast with my grandsons and then spent the rest of the day with Mindy. We went to a mill and covered bridge in Woodland. (beautiful place too, I might add)





We had a great time playing with our cameras. Mindy is an amazing photographer and we had a blast hanging out together!





Can't wait to see you and hang out again my friend!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment