Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Peabody Family




The Peabody Family





 Meet Sam, Melissa, Jack, Sean, and Jimmy...

This is the Peabody family. Sam is 8, Jimmy is 11 and Jack is now 5 months old. (yes, he was a total surprise!) 


 Mel and Sean have know each other since the 2nd grade. They started to go to the same church when they were kids..




This is Ranger..  (I actually think his name should have been trouble,, he is always in it.. )


 Love him,,, Like a doll!!!

I should say why I am just a bit partial to this family... Mel is my oldest daughter and these are my grandson's...

Mel and Sean have been married for 15 years now..


 What a ham!!!!






I can't say enough about these boys!!! Aren't they just so handsome!!!!!


  Both Sam and Jim just love there baby brother Jack!!








I loved spending the day with the Peabody's and look forward to many more!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment