Friday, June 1, 2012

Rachel and Adam.. A Wedding







Rachel and Adam..... 

A Wedding

(sneak peak, more to come!!)







On Thursday evening while Wally and I talked about what we were going to do with what time we had over the holiday weekend he got a call..

Adam was calling to tell us that there was going to be a wedding on Saturday. That made our choice as to our weekend right then and there!!

Meet Adam and Rachel. Adam is Wally's cousin and they live where Wally grew up in Klickitat, Washington. 


I did portraits for them, and these are all pics of after the ceremony. We went up in the hills and just played for a while.



 I actually think that so far this is my favorite!!!!!




















Of course I had an assistant!! Wally, you were a great help!! <3

Watch for either another posting or just adding more pics to this one.. I have lots more to edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment